Renaissance Holiday Gift Guide 2017
December 8, 2017 4:27 pm
This holiday season, we invite you to shop local and support Renaissance entrepreneurs!
When you support local entrepreneurs, your purchase delights friends and family while helping to keep our local economy vibrant and strong. Many of these entrepreneurs in this guide are graduates of our business training programs or have benefited from our financing consultations. We have selected an array of businesses that focus on quality and creativity.
- Fiddlesticks – Fresh take on classic kid’s clothes, toys, and books
- T-We Tea – Tea with heart and spunk! Handcrafted in San Francisco
- Love A Bee – Pure raw honey sourced from some of the most unique places in California
- Socola Chocolatier – Award-winning San Francisco chocolatier offering artisanal chocolate truffles inspired by South East Asian flavors
- Luana Coonen Jewelry – High-quality, hand-crafted jewelry made with sustainable materials and contemporary design
- Ryan Debonville Knitwear – High-end handcrafted knitwear for the discerning, style-conscious consumer
- Samudra Skin & Sea – Pure skincare harnessing the regenerative qualities of wild seaweed
- Sharon Zimmerman Jewelry – Jewelry that is unique in its understatement—clean and simple, yet distinctive and playful
- Yvonne’s Southern Sweets – Southern style specialty desserts such as pralines, sweet potato pies, and peach cobblers
Beauty, Health & Wellness