Renaissance Peninsula and South Bay
North County Business Resource Center Manager
(650) 321-2193 ext. 1103
Come to an Orientation!
We invite you to attend an upcoming orientation to get an overview of all small business services offered at Renaissance.
If you have a business idea, our Start Smart class will help you test the feasibility of that idea, develop foundational business skills and build your business network.
If you have made steps toward starting a business, have taken an introductory class, or are ready for growth, Business Prep is your next best step on the path to success. You will learn business skills, develop financials, write an Action Plan and build networks with other like-minded entrepreneurial individuals and expert consultants.
Workshops & Events
Continue to develop essential business skills, networks and knowledge with our workshops and special events.
Join us in South San Francisco for a live networking event with local business owners and representatives from Environmental Innovations,...
We know that one of the biggest hurdles for entrepreneurs can be funding. With grant opportunities on the horizon, there...
Renaissance’s Women’s Business Center, a partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), provides business training, access to capital and markets and support strategies that are essential to the successful growth of emerging and established women entrepreneurs in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Sorry, there are no events to display.
California Microbusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant
The California Office of the Small Business Advocate has released new grant funding to benefit microbusinesses in San Mateo County. The first-round deadline to apply is Monday, April 11, 2022.
To receive this grant, you must:
- Have a business located in San Mateo County
- The business must have started before December 31, 2019
- The business must have been the main source of the business owner’s income in 2019
- The business must be legally operating (i.e. paying sales tax, registered with the state as appropriate)
- The business must have fewer than 5 employees (in 2019, 2020 and now)
- Have gross revenues (sales) under $50,000 in 2019 taxable year.
- Demonstrate at least a 10% decrease in revenues from 2019 to 2020.
- Not have received the California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant. If you received PPP, EIDL or any county grant, you are still eligible, if you meet the other criteria.
To begin the application process, complete the eligibility form below:
- English: https://forms.gle/7nkQLkZdp1AFonJ16
- Spanish: https://forms.gle/bUsdSsP7h1iHc22d6
- Tagalog: https://forms.gle/HNRQYFX2rFGcpknS9
- Chinese: https://forms.gle/BrnNQkcwhJobQEih7
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Anthony at email@example.com.
Support hotlines for application assistance (available weekdays between 9:00am – 4:00pm)