HOURS: Part-time, Non-exempt; 21 hours per week, 3 days per week
REPORTS TO: Renaissance WBC Program Director and Training Manager
LOCATION: 275 5th Street, San Francisco, CA
Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center (www.rencenter.org) seeks a Part-Time Program Associate to support the day-to-day program functions of the Renaissance Women’s Business Center (WBC) and assist in launching a new program that will support English and Spanish speaking parents, caregivers, and working individuals in starting their own businesses.
Renaissance is a not-for-profit social impact organization working at the intersection of social, racial and economic justice to transform lives and communities through entrepreneurship. We deliver comprehensive entrepreneurship training, access to capital, special programs for women and ongoing support that directly addresses the challenges disadvantaged communities face as they strive to achieve economic mobility. Our work demonstrates that through small business ownership, individuals who face systemic barriers to economic opportunity due to race, gender, sexual orientation, income level, immigration status, or former incarceration can achieve economic mobility, create better futures for themselves and their families, and play pivotal roles in building local economic prosperity.
The PT Program Associate will provide support for Renaissance Women’s Business Center clients and programs which include multiple classes, workshops, and networking events, that will occur both virtually and in person at our South of Market Center and nearby offsite locations. The Program Associate will be active in recruiting clients; marketing programs; supporting staff, consultants, classes and events; tracking client outcomes; capturing client and programmatic data; assisting with grant reports and supporting our clients to become successful business owners.
This is a hybrid position. Candidate is expected to work at the office 1-2 times a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
For online/hybrid program facilitation
- Support the design and implementation of on-demand program services
- Administer the Kajabi Learning Platform by uploading recorded trainings, tracking client progress and course completions, engaging with clients; solve and troubleshoot issues.
- Recruit and onboard new clients and assess their business needs
- Assist clients to utilize our Kajabi Learning Platform and walk them through the system
- Collect required intake forms and post-service surveys for data collection
- Collect student and instructor feedback information on webinars for program development
- Work with internal consultants including a marketing consultant and graphic designer
- Create and manage a client tracking system in Monday.com to track client progress, business needs and business outcomes following established metric goals.
- Assist in developing quarterly and annual grant reports.
- Communicate class information to instructors and clients, sending reminder emails/text and follow up emails after every class
- Support Spanish-language trainings
- Prepare classroom set-up for in-person events, workshops and graduations; introduce instructors and answer any questions from the participants
For general program support
- Attend weekly program meetings and individual check-ins with supervisor.
- Perform community outreach to nonprofit organizations, faith based organizations, and local community centers to promote our programs.
- Create basic promotional graphics and post on social media to promote programs
- Prepare slides and present informational sessions on our programs to the community
- Assist with client and program data entry.
- Assist with other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented, self-starting, creative thinker with effective project administration skills and ability to take initiative on a variety of assignments
- Comfortable working in a small, highly communicative, collaborative, fast-paced and mission driven organization
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Canva, Docusign, Slack; enthusiasm for new technologies that facilitate improved interaction between clients and organization such as Zoom, and Kajabi a plus
- Familiarity with marketing, outreach and social media accounts a plus
- Awareness of small businesses ownership, community development, community organizing, willingness to develop entrepreneurial toolkits, understanding of curriculum and adult learning a plus
- Bilingual Spanish is highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to travel to off-site trainings, client business sites, and community events within a flexible schedule, including occasional evening and weekend hours.
Compensation: This part-time, non-exempt position includes an hourly wage of $30-$35/hour as well as eligibility for our benefits package: medical and dental insurance, 401K, paid time off, holidays, and a great group of colleagues and clients.
Application Process: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting “Part-Time WBC Program Associate” as the subject line of your email. No telephone calls or personal inquiries, please.
Application Deadline: February 15th, 2023 (position open until filled; applications reviewed on a rolling basis)
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusiveness with respect to age, ancestry, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical abilities, race, religion, sexual orientation, and veteran status. Renaissance considers all qualified applicants for employment and complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance in addressing arrest and conviction records in hiring decisions.