- This event has passed.
Women Mean Business: Embodying Your Future (WBC)
September 18 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Join us for a dynamic 1.5-hour online networking event exclusively tailored for women entrepreneurs: “Women Mean Business: Embodying Your Future.” This power-packed session is designed to unite, empower, and uplift women entrepreneurs like you.
Entrepreneurship is not just an external process, it’s also an internal one. Many internal obstacles may arise during your journey that make it challenging to reach your entrepreneurship goals and truly embody your future. Take the bull by the horns and gain wisdom and tools to help you overcome these obstacles, so you can truly live the vision you have for yourself and your business.
- Immerse yourself in thought-provoking discussions led by Mónica O. Duarte, a Mental Wellbeing & Credentialed Professional Goal Coach who has navigated many challenges and achieved remarkable success. Learn from her journey and gain valuable takeaways.
- Experience the power of a supportive entrepreneurship community that understands your challenges and aspirations. Create lasting connections that extend beyond the event.
- Explore Parts Work (Internal Family Systems), an evidence-based modality, in a coaching setting that’s supportive to entrepreneurs in overcoming internal blocks & embodying a secure sense of self.
- Tap into the potential of your business future and gain tools to help you overcome internal obstacles so you can fully embody that future.
Gain inspiration to innovate, scale, and position your business for long-term success. Mark your calendar and join us for “Women Mean Business: Embodying Your Future.” This event is your opportunity to connect, learn, and thrive among a community of women who share your entrepreneurial spirit. Together, let’s shape a future where your business not only survives but thrives. Sign up now!
Instructor: Monica O. Duarte
Mónica O. Duarte, Mental Wellbeing & Credentialed Professional Goal Coach, helps Latinas and driven women safely process trauma and reach their goals, so they create a secure sense of self and live their fullest potential in the world. Her passion is helping Latinas connect to their inner wisdom, so they can make sense of their thoughts and feelings and connect to their true sense of self.
She’s an empowered first-generation Latina with indigenous roots, a trauma survivor, a Trauma Coach (Parts Work), and a Credentialed Professional Goal Coach (ACC – ICF) that has been on her own personal healing and spiritual path for over 12 years.
She’s also a writer for Epifania Magazine (a digital Latina lifestyle magazine) and holds a Bachelor of Science in Advertising Degree from The Art Institute of California – San Francisco.
How to Register
There is a new way to register! You can now register using your client profile. By setting up a client profile, you will not have to fill out the same personal information for each workshop you register for, making it faster and easier in the long run!
a) If you already have a Client Portal Profile, click the Register button below.
- In the Client Portal, go to the Calendar tab (top left) and select Women Mean Business: Embodying Your Future (WBC 9/18/23), click enroll, answer the questions, and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
b) If you don’t have a Client Portal profile, create one at this link. Make sure to use the same email address you have used in the past with Renaissance. You may change it later, but this allows our system to recognize you.
If you already have an intake form on file, you’ll see the Calendar tab in the top left.
If you do not, you will need to fill one out before you can see the Calendar tab. It may also ask you to update your information. The user interface isn’t perfect, so make sure to scroll up and keep clicking “Continue” or “Sign” in order to complete the forms. If you have any problems during this, please contact Isla Covarrubias at email@example.com.
You can also watch this video that will show you step-by-step how to create the Client Portal.
If you have any questions about the class or problems with creating a client profile, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Renaissance WBC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the SBA. All SBA programs or cosponsored programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested, at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact: Isla, Isla@rencenter.org, (415) 348-6227register here
- Isla Covarrubias
- (415) 348-6227
December 1 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
December 2 @ 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
December 4 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm