- This event has passed.
Start Smart (Mornings)
February 16 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Duration: Once a week for 4 weeks
Start Smart – 4 weeks to get your business idea in shape
Feb 16, Feb 23, Mar 2, Mar 9 (Four Wednesdays), 10am-1pm
If you want to build or grow a business of your own, Renaissance is here to help you do it right. Start Smart walks students through the Business Model Canvas, an innovative tool for helping transform your dreams into “Open for Business” signs. In this class you will:
- Define your vision
- Create a mission statement
- Assess your skills, passion and resources
- Craft a business strategy to match your reality
- Outline the activities, resources, and relationships you need to bring the idea to life
- Test the viability of your products and services
- Meet other aspiring entrepreneurs and build your network
- Get and stay inspired!
There is a new way to register! You can now register using your client profile. By setting up a client profile, you will not have to fill out the same personal information for each workshop you register for, making it faster and easier in the long run!
a) If you already have a Client Portal Profile, click the Register button below.
- In the Client Portal, go to the Calendar tab (top left) and select Start Smart (BRC – 2/16-3/9/22), click enroll, answer the questions, and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
b) If you don’t have a Client Portal profile, create one at this link. Make sure to use the same email address you have used in the past with Renaissance. You may change it later, but this allows our system to recognize you.
If you already have an intake form on file, you’ll see the Calendar tab in the top left.
If you do not, you will need to fill one out before you can see the Calendar tab. It may also ask you to update your information. The user interface isn’t perfect, so make sure to scroll up and keep clicking “Continue” or “Sign” in order to complete the forms. If you have any problem during this, please contact Amanda Anthony at email@example.com.
Once the Calendar tab is visible, you can register by going to your profile’s calendar tab and selecting Start Smart (BRC – 2/16-3/9/22), hit enroll, answer the questions and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
If you have any questions about the class or you have problems with creating a client profile, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org!register here
- Amanda Anthony
August 9 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
August 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
August 9 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm