- This event has passed.
Restructuring Your Small Business in Challenging Times
June 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you need to change your small business to survive and reach a ” new normal”?
This pro bono business law workshop may help you learn creative and resilient ways to pivot and re-align your business for a stronger future:
- How to understand your business value and plan for restructuring
- When it is wise to renegotiate or modify important contracts
- Why and how to change your entity type, add or remove partners
- When selling or buying business assets might help
- When and how to wind up and dissolve your business to start fresh
- Other options for especially difficult situations
By registering for this program, you acknowledge and agree that:
- This educational group discussion is not privileged or confidential and does not constitute a legal consultation or legal advice.
- Your attendance does not establish an attorney-client relationship or obligate The San Francisco Community Business Law Center (the “BLC”) or Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center
(“Renaissance”) to provide any ongoing legal services or any follow-up information regarding changes in laws or regulations.
- It will not be possible for the BLC or Renaissance to review or prepare legal documents for you, or to individually advise or represent you regarding any legal matter or legal dispute.
- No recording or publication of BLC materials is allowed. Please do not duplicate, quote, or excerpt without specific written permission.
- You are eligible for pro bono legal education and self-help support for local San Francisco Bay Area low-income community microbusiness owners who cannot afford to pay a lawyer.
- Renaissance and the BLC do not make referrals to for-profit law firms or legal service companies, and do not permit any program participant to solicit or refer to for-profit law firms or legal service companies (or other for-profit professional firms).
- June 12
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Legal Workshop