- Learn about the Renaissance Center’s support for local businesses.
- Explore small business resources like mentorship programs and funding opportunities.
- Be inspired by success stories of thriving entrepreneurs.
- Network with like-minded individuals and experts.
- Engage in a Q&A with Renaissance Center representatives.
- Get the next steps to join our supportive community.
We will help you determine which programs and services are right for you and your stage of business development. Let’s unleash the potential of our local businesses and foster economic growth in the Bay Area!
a) If you already have a Client Portal Profile, click the Register button below.
- In the Client Portal, go to the Calendar tab (top left) and select Orientation: Resources and Business Readiness (WBC) click enroll, answer the questions, and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
b) If you don’t have a Client Portal profile, create one at this link. Make sure to use the same email address you have used in the past with Renaissance. You may change it later, but this allows our system to recognize you.
If you already have an intake form on file, you’ll see the Calendar tab in the top left.
If you do not, you will need to fill one out before you can see the Calendar tab. It may also ask you to update your information. The user interface isn’t perfect, so make sure to scroll up and keep clicking “Continue” or “Sign” in order to complete the forms. If you have any problems during this, please contact Isla Covarrubias at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the Calendar tab is visible, you can register by going to your profile’s calendar tab and selecting Orientation: Resources and Business Readiness (WBC ), hit enroll, answer the questions and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
You can also watch this video that will show you step by step how to create the Client Portal
If you have any questions about the class or you have problems with creating a client profile, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com!
Renaissance WBC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the SBA. All SBA programs or cosponsored programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested, at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact: Isla, Isla@rencenter.org, (415) 348-6227