This online general informational orientation session helps prepare attendees to embark on the journey of entrepreneurship.
Covered are topics such as:
- Differences between being an owner and an employee
- Keys to being a successful entrepreneur
- Local business resources
- And How to make the most out of your Renaissance experience!
As a participant, you agree to:
- Have your camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate
- Mute your microphone unless it’s your turn to speak
- Raise your “hand” if you want to say something
- Come prepared and participate
- Feel free to ask questions or engage in the chat box
- Have your full name in display for attendance purposes
*We strongly encourage students to join using a computer to get the best experience. Phones can be utilized if there is no other option available.
No cost to attend. Class will be presented in Zoom.
- Derek Goldstone
February 3 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
February 6 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on February 2, 2023 at 11:30 am
February 6 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm