- This event has passed.
Intellectual Property (East Bay 02/13/2023)
February 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us to learn how to protect your ideas, brands, and designs!
By registering for this program, you acknowledge and agree that:
- This educational group discussion is not privileged or confidential, and does not constitute a legal consultation or legal advice.
- Your attendance does not establish an attorney-client relationship or obligate The San Francisco Community Business Law Center (the “BLC”) or Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center (“Renaissance”) to provide any ongoing legal services or any follow-up information regarding changes in laws or regulations.
- It will not be possible for the BLC or Renaissance to review or prepare legal documents for you, or to individually advise or represent you regarding any legal matter or legal dispute.
- No recording or publication of BLC materials is allowed. Please do not duplicate, quote, or excerpt without specific written permission.
- You are eligible for pro bono legal education and self-help support for local San Francisco Bay Area low-income community microbusiness owners who cannot afford to pay a lawyer.
- Renaissance and the BLC do not make referrals to for-profit law firms or legal service companies, and do not permit any program participant to solicit or refer to for-profit law firms or legal service companies (or other for-profit professional firms)
There is a new way to register! You can now register using your client profile. By setting up a client profile, you will not have to fill out the exact personal information for each workshop you register for, making it faster and easier in the long run!
a) If you already have a Client Portal Profile, click the Register button below.
- In the Client Portal, go to the Calendar tab (top left), select this class, click enroll, answer the questions, and submit! The classes will be held online via Zoom.
b) If you don’t have a Client Portal profile, create one at this link. Make sure to use the same email address you have used in the past with Renaissance. You may change it later, but this allows our system to recognize you.
If you already have an intake form on file, you’ll see the Calendar tab in the top left.
If you do not, you will need to fill one out before you can see the Calendar tab. It may also ask you to update your information. The user interface isn’t perfect, so scroll up and click “Continue” or “Sign” to complete the forms.
Once the Calendar tab is visible, you can register by selecting your profile’s calendar tab and selecting the class, hit enroll, answer the questions and submit! You will receive a confirmation email.register here
- February 13
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Legal Workshop
October 6 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
October 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
November 3 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am