- This event has passed.
How to Price Your Products (BRC 5/24/22)
May 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This class is for you if:
- You’ve never gone through a formal pricing process for your business that includes your costs, operating expenses, taxes, and owner pay.
- You vaguely know how long your products or services take to produce but you’re starting to worry you’re only paying yourself $5/hr.
- You’re working all the time but still can’t cover your business expenses or pay yourself.
- You’re worried that if you raise your prices you’ll lose clients so you just work harder instead.
- The process for calculating a price for your product and services that covers your costs, operating expenses, and pays YOU a fair wage.
- How to ensure that your pricing strategy generates enough profit to cover your tax payments, owner pay, and business debt payments.
- How to fine-tune the price of your products or services so that they are competitive in your market and still sustainable for your business.
- To plan for incremental price increases so that you can reach your perfect price point without losing customers.
In class, you’ll:
- Calculate the costs of each of your products or services.
- Identify your overhead costs and build these costs into the pricing of each product or service.
- Conduct a time analysis for each of your product and service and use this analysis to set a fair rate for yourself.
- Adjust your pricing based on your market and competitors without sacrificing your financial stability.
- Develop a long-term plan for increasing your prices so you hit your financial goals and retain customers.
You’ll walk away with a:
- Cost analysis of each of your products and services.
- Time analysis for each of your products and services
- Finalized price list for each of your products and services.
- Price increase strategy and timeline.
There is a new way to register! You can now register using your client profile. By setting up a client profile, you will not have to fill out the same personal information for each workshop you register for, making it faster and easier in the long run!
a) If you already have a Client Portal Profile, click the Register button below.
- In the Client Portal, go to the Calendar tab (top left) and select How to Price Your Products (BRC 5/24/22), click enroll, answer the questions, and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
b) If you don’t have a Client Portal profile, create one at this link. Make sure to use the same email address you have used in the past with Renaissance. You may change it later, but this allows our system to recognize you.
If you already have an intake form on file, you’ll see the Calendar tab in the top left.
If you do not, you will need to fill one out before you can see the Calendar tab. It may also ask you to update your information. The user interface isn’t perfect, so make sure to scroll up and keep clicking “Continue” or “Sign” in order to complete the forms. If you have any problem during this, please contact Carlos Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the Calendar tab is visible, you can register by going to your profile’s calendar tab and selecting How to Price Your Products (BRC 5/24/22), hit enroll, answer the questions and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
If you have any questions about the class or you have problems with creating a client profile, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com!register here
- Carlos Reyes