- This event has passed.
Expanding Your Brand With YouTube (Peninsula)
June 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Duration: Once a week for 4 weeks
- Creating and branding your YouTube channel
- Editing a video and creating a channel trailer
- SEO on YouTube
- Vlogging with YouTube (Vlogging = video blogging)
- YouTube LiveStream
- Actionable Strategies (e.g., controlling your own ‘suggested” YouTube videos)
- Embedding YouTube videos on websites and social media.
There is a new way to register! You can now register using your client profile. By setting up a client profile, you will not have to fill out the same personal information for each workshop you register for, making it faster and easier in the long run!
a) If you already have a Client Portal Profile, click the Register button below.
- In the Client Portal, go to the Calendar tab (top left) and select this class, click enroll, answer the questions, and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
b) If you don’t have a Client Portal profile, create one at this link. Make sure to use the same email address you have used in the past with Renaissance. You may change it later, but this allows our system to recognize you.
If you already have an intake form on file, you’ll see the Calendar tab in the top left.
If you do not, you will need to fill one out before you can see the Calendar tab. It may also ask you to update your information. The user interface isn’t perfect, so make sure to scroll up and keep clicking “Continue” or “Sign” in order to complete the forms. If you have any problem during this, please contact Amanda Anthony at email@example.com.
Once the Calendar tab is visible, you can register by going to your profile’s calendar tab and select this class, hit enroll, answer the questions and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.