- This event has passed.
Meetup: Escape the Bootstrap Trap with Jenny Kassan (Richmond)
September 27, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Escape the Bootstrap Trap: How to Get the Money You Need to Grow Your Business Without Maxing Out Your
Credit Cards or Putting Your Personal Assets at Risk With Jenny Kassan
• Tired of not having the resources you need to do what you want with your business?
• wearing a million hats in your business instead of getting the right help?
• worried about how much of your personal assets you’re investing in your business?
This talk will teach you
• Three keys to get clear on your path for bringing the resources you need into your business
• How to find the right investors that allow you to grow your business on your terms
• How to create a sustainable business that fits with your chosen lifestyle, goals, and values.
Jenny Kassan has over two decades of experience as an attorney and advisor for mission-driven enterprises. She has helped her clients raise millions of dollars from values-aligned investors and raised several hundred thousand for her own business. Jenny is certified as a coach by the International Association of Women in Coaching. She is the author of the forthcoming Raise Capital on Your Own Terms: How to Fund Your Business without Selling Your Soul (Berrett-Koehler, October 2017). Jenny earned her J.D. from Yale Law School and a masters degree in City and Regional Planning from the University of California at Berkeley. www.jennykassan.com.
Please RSVP! Free workshop!
If you have questions, please contact Bret at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-221-2002.register here
- September 27, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Business Workshops, Networking & Special Events
- Event Tags:
- Renaissance Richmond
- Bret Sweet, Program Director
- renaissance richmond
1500 MacDonald Avenue
Richmond, CA 94801 United States + Google Map
- (510) 221-2000
Access to Capital for Small Businesses (SBA Loans) (WBC 04/03/23)April 3 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Working With Contracts (4/3/23) (Bayview)April 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Business PrepApril 4 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm