- This event has passed.
Access to Capital (BRC)
October 26, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
After the idea, securing capital to start your business is the most critical stage of entrepreneurship. At this workshop, you’ll learn about traditional and non-traditional sources of capital for your business. Whether or not you have good credit, there still may be a way to get funding, and you’ll find out how.
There is a new way to register! You can now register using your client profile. By setting up a client profile, you will not have to fill out the same personal information for each workshop you register for, making it faster and easier!
a) If you already have a client profile, click the Register button below.
- In the Client Portal, go to the calendar tab and select Access to Capital on October 26, hit enroll, answer the questions and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
b) If you don’t have one, go to create a client profile to create one. Make sure to use the same email address you have used in the past. You may change it later, but this allows our system to recognize you.
- Once there the system will ask you to fill in an intake form or update your information with a similar message:
Note that you will only be able to see the Calendar tab once you have filled out your intake paperwork. If you don’t see the Calendar tab, please fill out the Intake Form – and remember to sign it!
- Once the information has been updated, the calendar tab will appear in the top left corner
- You can register by going to your profile’s calendar tab and selecting Access to Capital on October 26, hit enroll, answer the questions and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com here
- October 26, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Financial Workshop, Business Workshops
- Event Tags:
- Renaissance Mid-Peninsula, Renaissance Peninsula
- Amanda Anthony
Diseño Creativo para no Diseñadores (SJ)June 1 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
June Bloom MarketplaceJune 1 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Introduction to QuickBooks (WBC)June 1 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm