SCHEDULE: South Bay/UAC Program Coordinator, Full-time, Non-exempt
REPORTS TO: Janet Viana, Program Manager
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
HOURS: Full Time, 12 months/year
SALARY: $60K to $70K based on experience and qualifications
Renaissance busca un South Bay/Unincorporated Alameda County (UAC) Program Coordinator to join our Peninsula team. Our ideal new colleague is Spanish-language bilingual, engages enthusiastically with clients and the public, takes ownership in the work that we do, and is passionate about economic opportunity and the impact of our work. They will be active in recruiting clients, marketing our programs, supporting our classes and events, tracking client services and representing our work and impact in the San Jose community. Our South Bay/UAC Program Coordinator will operate independently from San Jose covering both portions of Santa Clara and Unincorporated Alameda Counties and will work closely with the team at our Peninsula program team in San Mateo County.
Deberes y responsabilidades esenciales:
Apoyo al programa
• Support the administration of multiple programs and services on-site as well as off-site at other
locations in the South Bay and UAC, including: marketing upcoming classes, trainings and
programs; monitoring the class registration process; scheduling program consultants; and other
administrative aspects for programs success.
• Maintain program and training calendars both online and in the office.
• Assist with marketing, administrative, and communication tools, public outreach efforts, media
and donor meetings related to programs and events.
• Provide evening and weekend support for classes, workshops, and events as needed.
• Receive and process program fees and client payments; coordinating with Finance colleagues.
• Be informed about Renaissance programs and services, staff and event schedules, to provide
information and assistance to clients, donors, partners, and other staff.
• Assist in researching and preparing various types of communication materials (e.g. materials for
the web site, fact sheets) in Spanish and English.
Seguimiento de clientes e impacto del programa
• Input data on clients, participants, businesses, and programs/events into cloud-based database
(VistaShare Outcome Tracker) and follow up to ensure client data records are complete.
• Meet monthly and quarterly grant reporting requirements.
• Maintain and improve program outcome monitoring processes and reporting.
• Provide progress reports and client success snap shots to Program Manager and Renaissance
development team, illustrating program impact.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications
• Detail-oriented, creative thinker with effective project administration skills.
• Self-starter, with the ability to work independently, take initiative and perform a variety of
• Strong background or interest in community development and entrepreneurship
• Ability and interest in supporting, attending and coordinating on- and off-site programs; flexibility
to work evenings or weekends as schedule requires.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Outlook, Excel), Twitter and other social media
• Demonstrated passion for working in diverse communities; experience and comfort working with
monolingual Spanish clientele, including written and verbal communications and outreach.
• Experience in marketing and outreach.
• Data collection and analysis experience (experience with relational databases a plus).
• Experience in small event organization – workshops, classes, graduations to ensure smooth
• Spanish fluency required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
Sueldo y beneficios
This full-time, non-exempt position includes a competitive salary (ranging mid
$60k to $70k annually) based on experience, with benefits that include medical and dental insurance,
401K, paid time off, and holidays.
Proceso de aplicación
Please send cover letter and resume attn: Timothy Russell, Renaissance
Peninsula Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, noting “South Bay/UAC Program Coordinator” in
email subject line. No telephone calls, personal inquiries please.
Renaissance believes in the dignity and rights of all persons. We consider all qualified applicants for
employment and complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance in addressing arrest and
conviction records in hiring decisions. Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusiveness with respect to age, AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, color, creed, disability,
domestic partner status, ethnicity, gender identity (transgender status), marital status, medical
condition, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, height and weight, and
Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center (Renaissance) is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit social impact
organization. We have been building better communities for 34 years by helping to bring thousands
of small businesses to market, transforming the lives of their owners and creating sustainable jobs,
economic vitality, and vibrant neighborhoods. Renaissance operates four program centers and
multiple off-site programs throughout the San Francisco Bay Area; this person will join the
Renaissance’s Mid-Peninsula team which is located in East Palo Alto but will operate independently
from our San Jose space.