- Este evento ha pasado.
Your Business On Your Schedule On-Demand Spring 2023 (WBC)
Duration: On Demand
Navegación de eventos
Join our On-demand Your Business On Your Schedule Business Program! This program is designed to support aspiring entrepreneurs, parents, or caregivers develop a comprehensive business plan that sets the foundation for success. Over the course of three months, you’ll have the opportunity to create a solid business plan, connect with other entrepreneurs and small business owners, and gain access to additional resources that will help you build and grow your business. Our program includes:
- 6-Week On-demand Business Planning class, where you will learn the essential components of a successful business plan, including market research, financial projections, marketing strategy, and more. Each week, you will have access to pre-recorded video lessons, interactive quizzes, and exercises to help you apply what you learn.
- Quarterly networking events where you can connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs and potential business partners. These events will provide you with valuable opportunities to share ideas, gain feedback, and build your network.
- Two hours of 1:1 consultation sessions with our experienced instructors. During these consultations, you can discuss your business goals, receive personalized feedback on your business plan, and get guidance on any questions or challenges you may be facing.
- Two business workshops on topics such as sales and marketing, leadership, and business strategy. These workshops will provide you with actionable insights that you can apply to your own business.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of what it takes to create a successful business plan, as well as the tools and resources you need to put that plan into action. Whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your existing business to the next level, this class will provide you with the knowledge and support you need to achieve your goals.
Join our On-Demand Business Program today and take the first step towards building the business of your dreams. With our flexible schedule, tailored content, and supportive community, we’re confident that you’ll have everything you need to succeed.
The 6-week class is On-Demand via the learning platform Kajabi.
Proceso de aplicación
Applicants will be accepted into this course on a rolling basis. Click the “register here” button at the bottom of this page to start the application.
If accepted into the course, you will receive an email from Renaissance staff with follow-up questions, including client intake paperwork if necessary. After completing the intake, you’ll be provided access to the learning platform Kajabi to participate in class.
If you have questions about this class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor: Lael Bialek
Lael currently works as a Business Operations consultant for Spur Reply, a go-to-market consulting firm based in Bellevue, WA. Prior to joining Spur Reply, Lael worked in a variety of capacities in the non-profit sector including program operations, grants management, community education, and volunteer coordination. Lael earned a BA in Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and an MBA from Washington University in St. Louis. As a former Renaissance WBC Training Manager, Lael is delighted to continue to be involved with the inspiring community of RenCenter entrepreneurs. In her free time, Lael enjoys hiking, watching food network cooking and baking competitions, and reading.
Renaissance Women’s Business Center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the SBA. All SBA programs or cosponsored programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested, at least two weeks in advance. Contact: Isla, Isla@rencenter.org, (415) 348-6227Regístrese aquí
- Abril 15
- Your Business On Your Schedule Spring 2023
- Categorías de eventos:
- Multi-Week Classes, Planificación de negocios
- Susana Cardenas
Summer 2023 Business Planning class (WBC)June 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00:19
Business Prep- 10 Week classJune 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30:19
6-week Building Your Marketing Strategy – Summer 2023 (WBC)June 7 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm