- Este evento ha pasado.
Start Smart (SSF – 5 Weeks)
September 28 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Duration: Once a week for 5 weeks
Navegación de eventos
About This Class
This class will meet for 2 hours once a week for five weeks in person at SSF Adult Education, at 825 Southwood Dr, South San Francisco CA, 94080.
If you are ready to start a small business, are very new to business or are thinking about how to pivot your business, this class is for you! Start Smart is a four-week course where you will learn the basic tools and business fundamentals needed to start-up successfully. You will work with a Business Model Canvas (a visual hands-on tool) to get your ideas down on paper, test, refine and confirm concepts, and adjust your conclusions about customer needs.
- Aprende a definir tu visión
- Crear una declaración de misión
- Evalúe sus habilidades, pasión y recursos
- Elaborar una estrategia de negocios para que coincida con su realidad
- Pruebe la viabilidad de sus productos y servicios
Interested in attending this class?
We’re thrilled to have you! All clients must register for classes via your client portal account. Here’s how you can do it:
Already a Renaissance Client?
- Log in to your client portal
- Go to the Calendar: Once logged in, navigate to the Calendar tab at your portal’s top left corner.
- Select & Enroll: Find your desired class, click on Enroll, answer the brief questions, and hit Submit.
New to the Renaissance Community?
- Get started by filling out a client interest form and creating your client portal.
- Orientación: Sign up for an orientation session and meet with a Renaissance team member who will work with you to assess your business needs.
- Post-Orientation Steps: Log into your new client portal after completing the orientation. Then, follow the steps outlined under “Already a Renaissance Client” to register for classes.
*All clients must complete orientation before attending classes*Regístrese aquí
- Carlos Reyes
- Correo electrónico