- Learn about the Renaissance Center’s support for local businesses.
- Explore small business resources like mentorship programs and funding opportunities.
- Be inspired by success stories of thriving entrepreneurs.
- Network with like-minded individuals and experts.
- Engage in a Q&A with Renaissance Center representatives.
- Get the next steps to join our supportive community.
We will help you determine which programs and services are right for you and your stage of business development. Let’s unleash the potential of our local businesses and foster economic growth in the Bay Area!
All clients must register for classes via your client portal account. Here’s how you can do it.
Already a Renaissance Client?
Log in to your client portal and access the calendar at the top of your screen
New to the Renaissance Community?
Get started by filling out a client interest form and attending an orientation.
*All clients must complete an interest form and attend orientation before signing up for classes.*
Renaissance WBC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the SBA. All SBA programs or cosponsored programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested, at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact: Isla, Isla@rencenter.org, (415) 348-6227