- Este evento ha pasado.
Other People’s Money (WBC)
September 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00:19
Duration: 2 Hours
Navegación de eventos
Whether you are using equity, loans, trade credit, prepaid revenue, donations, or some combination of funding sources, using other people’s money to launch or grow your business carries very high risk of unpleasant surprises and legal disputes. This workshop will survey the legal risks and opportunities of different small business funding types, and help you understand how to clearly define your legal rights and obligations in advance in writing to protect yourself against future problems with business creditors and investors.
Online, beginning at 6:00 p.m. No late entry is allowed.
The San Francisco Community Business Law Center is an independent all-volunteer pro bono business law initiative that has no affiliation with any for-profit law firm, and allows absolutely no soliciting or referral of paid legal services to create a safe space for objective learning.
By registering to this program, you acknowledge and agree that:
- This general educational group discussion is not privileged or confidential, and does not constitute a legal consultation or legal advice;
- Your attendance does not establish an attorney-client relationship or obligate The San Francisco Community Business Law Center (the “BLC”) or Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center (“Renaissance”) to provide any ongoing legal services or any follow-up information regarding changes in laws or regulations;
- It will not be possible for the BLC or Renaissance to review or prepare legal documents for you or to individually advise or represent you regarding any legal matter or legal dispute;
- No recording or publication of BLC materials is allowed. Please do not duplicate, quote, or excerpt without specific written permission.
- You are eligible for pro bono legal education and self-help support for local San Francisco Bay Area low-income community microbusiness owners who cannot afford to pay a lawyer; and
- Renaissance and the BLC do not make referrals to for-profit law firms or legal service companies and do not permit any program participant to solicit or refer to for-profit law firms or legal service companies (or other similar for-profit professional firms).
If you have any questions about the class or you have problems with creating a client profile, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Renaissance WBC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the SBA. All SBA programs or cosponsored programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested, at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact: Isla, Isla@rencenter.org, (415) 348-6227Regístrese aquí
- Isla Covarrubias
- (415) 348-6227
- Correo electrónico
December 1 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
December 2 @ 11:00 am - 2:30:19
December 4 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm