This online general informational orientation session helps prepare attendees to embark on the journey of entrepreneurship.
Covered are topics such as:
- Differences between being an owner and an employee
- Keys to being a successful entrepreneur
- Local business resources
- And How to make the most out of your Renaissance experience!
As a participant, you agree to:
- Have your camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate
- Mute your microphone unless it’s your turn to speak
- Raise your “hand” if you want to say something
- Come prepared and participate
- Feel free to ask questions or engage in the chat box
- Have your full name in display for attendance purposes
*We strongly encourage students to join using a computer to get the best experience. Phones can be utilized if there is no other option available.
No cost to attend. Class will be presented in Zoom.
- December 12, 2022
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Categoría del evento:
- Etiquetas de eventos:
- Renaissance Richmond
- Bret Sweet, directora del programa
East Bay OrientationAbril 3 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00:19
Orientación: Recursos y Preparación Comercial (WBC 04/13/23)Abril 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00:19
Orientation: Resources and Business Readiness (WBC 04/20/23)Abril 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00:19