- Este evento ha pasado.
Legal Entity Choices for Our New Economy (WBC 10/11/2023)
October 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00:19
Duration: 2 Hours
Navegación de eventos
About This Workshop
Information about legal entities for small businesses can be confusing and full of false marketing hype.
This workshop walks you through an objective, fact-based exercise to help you decide what legal entity choice is best for your business.
Online, beginning at 6:00 p.m. No late entry is allowed.
By registering for this program, you acknowledge and agree that:
- This general educational group discussion is not privileged or confidential, and does not constitute a legal consultation or legal advice;
- Your attendance does not establish an attorney-client relationship or obligate The San Francisco Community Business Law Center (the “BLC”) or Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center (“Renaissance”) to provide any ongoing legal services or any follow-up information regarding changes in laws or regulations;
- It will not be possible for the BLC or Renaissance to review or prepare legal documents for you or to individually advise or represent you regarding any legal matter or legal dispute;
- No recording or publication of BLC materials is allowed. Please do not duplicate, quote, or excerpt without specific written permission.
- You are eligible for pro bono legal education and self-help support for local San Francisco Bay Area low-income community microbusiness owners who cannot afford to pay a lawyer; and
- Renaissance and the BLC do not make referrals to for-profit law firms or legal service companies and do not permit any program participant to solicit or refer to for-profit law firms or legal service companies (or other similar for-profit professional firms).
Interested in attending this class?
We’re thrilled to have you! All clients must register for classes via your client portal account. Here’s how you can do it:
Already a Renaissance Client?
- Log in to your client portal
- Go to the Calendar: Once logged in, navigate to the Calendar tab at your portal’s top left corner.
- Select & Enroll: Find your desired class, click on Enroll, answer the brief questions, and hit Submit.
New to the Renaissance Community?
- Get started by filling out a client interest form and creating your client portal.
- Orientación: Sign up for an orientation session and meet with a Renaissance team member who will work with you to assess your business needs.
- Post-Orientation Steps: Log into your new client portal after completing the orientation. Then, follow the steps outlined under “Already a Renaissance Client” to register for classes.
*All clients must complete orientation before attending classes*
The Women’s Business Center is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the SBA. All SBA programs or cosponsored programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested, at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact: Isla, Isla@rencenter.org, (415) 348-6227
- Isla Covarrubias
- (415) 348-6227
- Correo electrónico
December 6 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00:19
December 7 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30:19
December 7 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30:19