- Este evento ha pasado.
Legal Entity Choices for Our New Economy ( WBC 03/06/2023)
6 de marzo @ 6:00:00 - 8:00:19
Navegación de eventos
Information about legal entities for small businesses can be confusing and full of false marketing hype. This workshop walks you through an objective, fact-based exercise to help you decide what legal entity choice is best for your business.
Online, beginning at 6:00 p.m. No late entry is allowed.
Although led by an experienced business attorney, these educational sessions do not constitute legal advice.
By registering for this program, you acknowledge and agree that:
- This general educational group discussion is not privileged or confidential, and does not constitute a legal consultation or legal advice;
Your attendance does not establish an attorney-client relationship or obligate The San Francisco Community Business Law Center (the “BLC”) or Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center (“Renaissance”) to provide any ongoing legal services or any follow-up information regarding changes in laws or regulations;
- It will not be possible for the BLC or Renaissance to review or prepare legal documents for you, or to individually advise or represent you regarding any legal matter or legal dispute;
- No recording or publication of BLC materials is allowed. Please do not duplicate, quote, or excerpt without specific written permission.
- You are eligible for pro bono legal education and self-help support for local San Francisco Bay Area low-income community microbusiness owners who cannot afford to pay a lawyer; and
- Renaissance and the BLC do not make referrals to for-profit law firms or legal service companies, and do not permit any program participant to solicit or refer to for-profit law firms or legal service companies (or other similar for-profit professional firms)
There is a new way to register! You can now register using your client profile. By setting up a client profile, you will not have to fill out the same personal information for each workshop you register for, making it faster and easier in the long run!
a) If you already have a Client Portal Profile, click the Register button below.
- In the Client Portal, go to the Calendar tab (top left) and select Legal Entity Choices for Our New Economy ( WBC 03/06/2023), click enroll, answer the questions, and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
b) If you don’t have a Client Portal profile, create one at this link. Make sure to use the same email address you have used in the past with Renaissance. You may change it later, but this allows our system to recognize you.
If you already have an intake form on file, you’ll see the Calendar tab in the top left.
If you do not, you will need to fill one out before you can see the Calendar tab. It may also ask you to update your information. The user interface isn’t perfect, so make sure to scroll up and keep clicking “Continue” or “Sign” in order to complete the forms. If you have any problems during this, please contact Isla Covarrubias at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the Calendar tab is visible, you can register by going to your profile’s calendar tab and selecting Legal Entity Choices for Our New Economy ( WBC 03/06/2023), hit enroll, answer the questions and submit! You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link.
You can also watch this video that will show you step by step how to create the Client Portal
If you have any questions about the class or you have problems with creating a client profile, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com!
The Women’s Business Center is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the SBA. All SBA programs or cosponsored programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested, at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact: Isla, Isla@rencenter.org, (415) 348-6227Regístrese aquí
- March 6
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Categorías de eventos:
- Nonprofit Workshop, Taller de Finanzas, Justicia implicada, Taller jurídico, Demand, Orientación, Clases introductorias, Talleres de negocios, Networking y eventos especiales, Para las mujeres
- Etiquetas de eventos:
- #startyourbusiness, Renaissance SoMa, #entrepreneurs, #businessprep, #startsmart, #virtual, wbc
November 29 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00:19
November 29 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30:19
November 30 @ 11:30 am - 1:00:19