- Este evento ha pasado.
Legal Entity Choices for Our New Economy (South Bay)
13 de junio @ 6:00 PM - 8:00:19
Navegación de eventos
About This Workshop
Information about legal entities for small businesses can be confusing and full of false marketing hype.In partnership with the San Francisco Community Business Law Center, this workshop will cover:
- How LLCs and corporations really do – and don’t – work
- The dangerous marketing myths about out-of-state legal entities
- New alternative legal entities to support cooperative or social enterprises
- What it really costs, in time and money, to maintain a complex legal entity
- Other kinds of legal protection that are more important than your legal entity
By registering for this program, you acknowledge and agree that:
- This educational group discussion is not privileged or confidential, and does not constitute a legal consultation or legal advice.
- Your attendance does not establish an attorney-client relationship or obligate The San Francisco Community Business Law Center (the “BLC”) or Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center (“Renaissance”) to provide any ongoing legal services or any follow-up information regarding changes in laws or regulations.
- It will not be possible for the BLC or Renaissance to review or prepare legal documents for you, or to individually advise or represent you regarding any legal matter or legal dispute.
- No recording or publication of BLC materials is allowed. Please do not duplicate, quote, or excerpt without specific written permission.
- You are eligible for pro bono legal education and self-help support for local San Francisco Bay Area low-income community microbusiness owners who cannot afford to pay a lawyer.
- Renaissance and the BLC do not make referrals to for-profit law firms or legal service companies, and do not permit any program participant to solicit or refer to for-profit law firms or legal service companies (or other for-profit professional firms).
How to Register
You can self-register using your Client Portal Profile. By setting up a client profile, you will be able to log in and self-register for most classes!
a) If you already have a Client Portal Profile, click the Register button below.
- In the Client Portal, go to the Calendar tab (top left), select this class, click enroll, answer the questions, and submit! The classes will be held online via Zoom.
b) If you don’t have a Client Portal profile, create one at this link. Make sure to use the same email address you have used in the past with Renaissance. You may change it later, but this allows our system to recognize you.
If you already have an intake form on file, you’ll see the Calendar tab in the top left.
If you do not, you will need to fill one out before you can see the Calendar tab. It may also ask you to update your information. The user interface isn’t perfect, so scroll up and click “Continue” or “Sign” to complete the forms.
Once the Calendar tab is visible, you can register. Go to the Calendar, select the class, click enroll to learn more, and register by clicking “submit”! You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have questions about the class or problems creating a client profile, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com or call Elvie Rojas at (408) 256-2559.Regístrese aquí
September 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00:19
September 26 @ 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
26 de septiembre @ 6:00 PM - 8:00:19