As the COVID – 19 pandemic continued to have a devastating impact on vulnerable residents and small businesses, Renaissance delivered virtual customized English and Spanish language services to help our clients rebuild, recover and launch businesses that will not only survive the pandemic but thrive in the post-COVID economy.
Our accomplishments include:
- Provided 4,586 hours of consulting to 1,266 entrepreneurs.
- Offered 525 English and Spanish language classes, workshops and events.
- Helped client businesses secure over $16 Million in capital.
- Supported 104 businesses access PPP and EIDL federal funds.
Renaissance Clients are:
- 77% Women;
- 45% Immigrants;
- 84% People of color (Black, Latinx, AAPI, & Indigenous);
- 93% Lower-Mid Income.
Click to download the full Renaissance Impact Report 2021