Position: Alameda County Client Success Coordinator
Reports to: East Bay Program Manager
Works with: East Bay program staff, business consultants and colleagues across Renaissance sites
Location: Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, Richmond, CA
Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center seeks an energetic, detail-oriented Client Data & Success Coordinator to join our East Bay team, located in Richmond, CA. Our programs spread across both East Bay counties of Alameda and Contra Costa. The Client Data & Success Coordinator will focus on Alameda county with a particular focus on building out our Oakland program while working in concert with our coordinator in Contra Costa to ensure scalability and best practices. Our ideal new colleague engages enthusiastically with clients and the public, takes ownership in the work that we do, appreciates the story that client data tells, and is passionate about economic opportunity and the impact of our work. The Client Data & Success Coordinator will be active in recruiting clients, marketing our programs, supporting our classes and events, tracking client services and keeping our virtual (and eventually physical) office/incubator humming smoothly.
Note: During the current coronavirus pandemic, Renaissance is adhering to health and safety social distance protocols; all staff are currently working from home. As protocols are adjusted and the pandemic evolves, this position will be primarily based in Richmond, California with frequent on-site visits to client business and partner locations.
Renaissance (www.rencenter.org) is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit social impact organization. We have been building better communities for 35 years by helping lower income women and men start and grow their own businesses, transforming the lives of their owners and creating sustainable jobs, economic vitality, and vibrant neighborhoods. Renaissance operates four program centers and multiple off-site programs throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Support the administration of multiple programs and services on-site as well as off-site at other locations in Alameda county (with focus on Oakland), including class registration processes, consultant scheduling, administrative aspects for programs and classes.
- Assist in coordination of in-person and virtual meetings and events for clients (pop-ups, showcases, etc)
- Assist in maintaining multiple training schedule calendars for both online and in the office.
- Provide occasional evening support for classes, workshops, and events
- Assist with marketing, administrative, and communication tools, steps, public outreach efforts, media and donor meetings related to programs and events
- Be informed about Renaissance programs and services, staff and event schedules, to provide information and assistance to clients, donors, partners, and other staff
- Assist in researching and preparing various types of communication materials (e.g. materials for the web site, fact sheets)
- Supervise volunteers and interns
- Support of programmatic activities in Contra Costa sites
Client Tracking and Program Impact
- Input all data on clients, participants, businesses, and programs/events into cloud-based database (VistaShare Outcome Tracker) and follow up to ensure complete client data records; collaborate with organizational wide Data and Evaluation Coordinator ensuring data syncs with organizational metrics
- Design and monitor collection of client business outcomes information directly from clients
- Collaborate with team to ensure excellence in grant implementation and reporting
- Meet monthly and quarterly reporting requirements based on grant guidelines and timelines
- Extract meaningful insights from existing data
- Maintain and improve program outcome monitoring processes and reporting
- Provide progress reports and snap shots to Program Director
- Advise organization leadership on data and web design as it supports impact work across sites
- Act as a hub for the day-to-day needs of Renaissance East Bay. Coordinate with facilities team at Renaissance headquarters to ensure Renaissance East Bay is running smoothly for staff, consultants, clients, businesses and cohabitation tenants operating in our on-site business incubator
- Contribute to Covid19 precaution and safety measures such as spaced staffing, mask requirements, PPE usage, hand wash station and other necessary steps
- Maintain systems and equipment in office including spot cleaning and refilling supplies, and coordination with vendors as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications
- Detail-oriented, self-starting, creative thinker with effective project administration skills and ability to take initiative on a variety of assignments
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Canva, Docusign, Slack, Trello, Calendly, YouTube; enthusiasm for new technologies that facilitate improved interaction between clients and organization such as Zoom, Adobe Captivate and Kajabi a plus
- Familiarity with marketing, outreach and social media accounts a plus
- Awareness of small businesses ownership, community development, community organizing with willingness to develop entrepreneurial toolkits a plus
- Familiarity with Alameda and Contra Costa County a plus
- Data collection and analysis experience (experience with relational databases a plus); experience pulling internal data reports, interpreting outcomes and crafting funder facing report mechanisms
- Spanish fluency preferred; Portuguese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, additional languages a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience with virtual training and online curriculum design a plus
- Experience with event planning and management is a plus
- Ability to travel to off-site trainings, client business sites, and community events within a flexible schedule, including occasional evening and weekend hours
Salary and Benefits: This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Competitive salary ($60-65K based on experience) with generous benefits that include medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K, paid time off, holidays, and a great group of colleagues and clients!
Application Process: Please send a cover letter (one page) and resume (two pages max) – in PDF format – and LinkedIn profile address (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note “Alameda County Client Data & Success Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. No telephone calls or personal inquiries please.
Renaissance believes in the dignity and rights of all persons. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusiveness with respect to age, AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, color, creed, disability, domestic partner status, ethnicity, gender identity (transgender status), marital status, medical condition, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, height and weight, and veteran status. Renaissance considers all qualified applicants for employment and complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance in addressing arrest and conviction records in hiring decisions.